Passengers & Crew
As long as there have been cruise ships calling at Picton, E-Ko Tours has been amazing passengers and crew with unique experiences that truly are, the best things to do in the Marlborough Sounds.
Whenever a cruise ship is making a port call in Picton we offer unique and specialised experiences to cater to the individual needs of cruise guests.
To find out what there is to do while your cruise ship is in town, call +64 (0)3 573 8040 or email email@example.com today so we can help you organise your unique experience and get ready to have an adventure for your Soul!
Alternatively, check out some of these experiences and get yourself booked today so you don't miss out!
BEST 2 Hours Tour in Marlborough for Passengers 🙂 Guaranteed Return to Ship on Time
Below Tours are over 4 Hours (see Booking Terms below)
Why choose E-Ko?
- Only company in Marlborough permitted to actively search for and interact with dolphins and whales
- Only company in Picton with marine bioligist guides
- Exclusive access to unique areas and wildlife
- Personal service
- World class Skippers
- Purpose built boats
- Unparalleled level of local knowledge and expertise
- All equipment provided
Booking Terms for 4 Hour Tours
- The Motuara Island Sanctuary and Dolphin Cruise will depart at 08:30 at the latest on Cruise Ship days
- Cruise Ship Passengers who have booked onto this tour MUST contact us directly at 03 573 8040 to confirm they will be attending the tour by 07:30 on the day, at the absolute latest. No messages please - confirmation must be made by phone
- If Cruise Ship Passengers are unable to make the 08:30 tour due to a delayed arrival, we can transfer their booking onto our 2 hour Wildlife, Beach & Wine Cruise and we can offer a refund of the difference in price on the day
- For Cruise Ships that are staying in Picton late, the Motuara Island afternoon tour which departs at 13:30 will arrive back to the Dock at 17:30. We can arrange a Shuttle for passengers from the Dock which will arrive back at the Cruise Ship at 17:45
Cancellation Policy for 4 Hour Tours
- For a full refund, Cruise Ship passengers must cancel their booking 12 hours prior to the tour departure.