E-ko = Ethical Konservation Organisation
Our Vision and Mission
To be the best Responsible Sustainable Tourism Company in New Zealand.
To achieve our Vision, We provide World Class Wildlife Adventures in the Marlborough Sounds.
E-Ko has obtained the highest Environmental certification endorsements nationally and internationally. We have implemented the E-Ko Conservation Fund so all our clients are involved in local conservation efforts just by joining our Tours.
Our active involvement in local conservation projects gives our clients the assurance that they are making a Responsible Tourism choice and giving back to nature.
Fun , Conservation , Culture , Wildlife
We like to have fun and show this incredible area. From our NO SEASICKNESS GUARANTEE to a Customer to Staff Ratio of 1; 15 we are not just different - we are E-Ko.
We proudly give you unique experiences with up close and personal wildlife and scenery tours.
We have conducted guided Tours on Motuara Island Sanctuary and Ship Cove for 20 Years, we were the first to support local conservation efforts.
No need on our tours for fancy cameras just bring your cell phone as we will get you amazing wildlife encounters up close.
Sustainability and Kaitaiki (Guardian)
A sustainable future for E-Ko is a key goal and every satisfied customer to us is another advocate(Guardian) for a sustainable future for our community and its children and their children.
Every single tour with E-Ko gives something back to the environment and any donations given go directly to the local environment and wildlife enhancement projects we are actively part of.
We are proud to support local conservation projects including Project Nest Egg (DOC)
We also represent the World Cetacean Alliance (WCA) and Responsible Tourism: : WCA
Tell me- I Forget
Show me - I Remember
Involve me- I Understand!
When you take an E-Ko Tour you are helping our local community and the environment, we do not just want to tell you we want to involve you to understand.
Our talented guides help you understand E-Ko with their enthusiastic and fun commentary.
They are passionate about ensuring you have the best time possible.
E-Ko is proud of our main point of difference being small personal group experiences, we believe that is just great kiwi hospitality, and you deserve the Best.
Thank you so much for making a Good Choice
E-Ko experiences are about respecting nature and conserving for our future and making sure you go away HAPPY.
At E-Ko, We do not just talk the talk, we walk the walk!
- Best Customer Service in New Zealand, maximum Ratio 15 customers to 1 Staff
- E-Ko is the first company to provide Air, Land and Sea Wildlife Options
- No Seasickness on all our Tours, Guaranteed
- Best value in New Zealand as we can access MORE Wildlife than any other operator in NZ
- Customer Feedback used to help develop our products
- A portion from our tours charges given back to local and international conservation
- E-ko are actively involved in practical Conservation locally and internationally
- E-Ko Educate about Wildlife and Conservation with Qualified Guides
- E-Ko provide Training for Guiding and Conservation
- E-Ko Support the Department of Conservation
- E-ko support Sustainable Business partnerships to encourage excellence in environmental practice