Queen Charlotte Track
The Queen Charlotte Track is the best coastal track in New Zealand. The best part of the Track is from Ship Cove to Schoolhouse bay.
This location has a pristine natural forest that has been protected both by Maori and European. At E-ko we only supply the BEST possible local Tours so we have created a series of tours based around this location.
- Cheapest and BEST Track Drop to Ship Cove: 1.5 hrs
- Captain Cook Cruise: 4 hours
- Motuara Island and Ship Cove. (self-guide) 8 hrs
From wild dolphins to rare land birds to cute blue penguins and lazy seals - we've got them all! 🙂
Best of all, we have a 100% money back 'No SeaSickness Guarantee' on all our sea tours. The super calm waters of the Marlborough Sounds allow us to do this, and it's a guarantee that no one else is willing or able to offer!
You Will Never Miss Your Ferry
Our tour schedules are integrated with the Interislander - so there is no chance that you'll miss your ferry.
- CHEAPEST Transport to Ship Cove
- Fully Guided Transport with Wildlife and Dolphin stops
- Experience Marlborough Sounds Wildlife and scenery
- For Track Walkers only and your Packs- No Bikes
- Pick Up available at Ships Cove at 1615
- Historical Ship Cove – Meretoto – where Captain Cook spent 171 days
- No Seasickness Guaranteed
- Cruise Calm Sheltered Water of Queen Charlotte Sound
- Experienced Captains sharing Fun and informative commentary
- Personalized Small Fully Guided Group Tour (1-15 ratio)
- FREE Binoculars for you and Species ID Cards
- Amazing Photo opportunities so close you only need a phone
- Bottlenose, Dusky, Hector’s Dolphins and Orca
- Family Friendly Boats with Children Toys and education
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Biscuits
- Complimentary Local Wine on PM Tours
- Travel with E-Ko and Support local Conservation efforts
Hire An E-Moped
Hire an e-moped e from our shop and take a cruise around Picton in the coolest way possible - without breaking a sweat.
We have high quality e-mopeds for hire at just $50 per hour.
The Best Experience
✓ Exclusive No SeaSickness Guarantee
✓ Experience Wild Dolphins
✓ Free Wi-Fi
✓ 5 minute walk from the ferry terminal
✓ Perfect for families - the kids will love it!
✓ Fully Guided - we don't leave you on your own
Free Coffee and Wi-Fi
We are located just minutes from the Interislander ferry terminal, and when you are at our shop, you can use our free Wi-Fi (it's fast!) and customers can enjoy a free coffee or tea.
E-Ko Tours lets you experience Picton/Marlborough better than the rest