The E-Ko Difference
E-Ko stands apart from other sustainable tourism operators by more than just a “K.”
E-Ko are a positive force in education, conservation and in the local community.
By helping protect and enhance the natural environment and its inhabitants E-Ko improve the experience as a guest aboard any of the E-Ko tours.
E-Ko provides visitors from New Zealand and around the world with the BEST things to do in the Marlborough Sounds by undertaking the following initiatives that make E-Ko unique amongst tourism operators.
What we do to stand apart:
- Small Group numbers.
- High staff to customer ratio.
- Extensive staff training.
- A genuine passion for the environment and wildlife.
- Enviro Gold, Qualimark.
- Very experienced captains.
- Customer service focussed staff.
- Small group options for cruise ships.
- Group and special interest charters.
- Close collaboration with the NZ Department of Conservation [DOC] developing sustainable tourism experiences.
- Collaboration with local Maori IWI elders developing sustainable visitor experiences sympathetic with cultural practises.