Do you have a love of marine animals?
Would you love to share that passion with people from all over the world?
Then you should become a qualified tour guide - and get paid to do what you love!
The WCA Level 2 CMG Certificate is also accepted by New Zeland Immigration to allow you to apply for an Essential Skills VISA to live and work in New Zealand 🙂
NOW available in 2020; RWDG Course Online
FREE Training Samples below 🙂
WCA Training System
Level 1 - RWD Guide
Level 2 - Certified Marine Guide
Level 3 - Senior Marine Guide
Level4 - Guide Trainer
Level 5 - Course Director
Level 6 - WCA Global Council
WCA Quality Assurance and Global Partnership
E-Ko Tours has been selected by the World Cetacean Alliance to offer a series of qualifications offering career progression as a marine guide. From Level 1 to Level 5.
These Qualifications be recognized by all 120 partners of the World Cetacean Alliance - meaning your qualification can take you all over the globe.
These qualifications will build on existing courses offered by WCA partners wherever possible with the intention of ensuring consistency and trust for partners, for employees and all concerned with responsible tourism.
These courses ensure maximum applicability to other work situations, to opportunities through life-skill development and, through the prestige within the quality assurance systems, to other industries, too.
LEARN MORE BELOW
Course Director Online Course - NOW in 2020 - Course Director Certification . Global release Special $299
WCA Course Director
Professional Level 5
Online Cost $299
Overview of WCA Training System 10 hours Online Training
Assessment by Current WCA Course Director
- Be a WCA partner
- Have at least 10 years of experience in working with marine mammals or as a guide trainer
WCA TRAINING FACILITY LOCATION
No 1 Wellington Street
Picton, New Zealand,
WHEN CAN I START THE COURSE?
Arrange Course Date and Book Online
Course Director available Monday to Saturday, 0800 - 2000
Appointments confirmed by email; email@example.com
BOOK NOW to be a Course Director (CD)
Pass on your knowledge and experience for the WCA
- Ability to start a WCA Training Facility in your Region
- Have an active role in ensuring the WCA message is passed on, and guiding quality in the industry is maintained
- Listed as a WCA Course Director
- Familiarisation with the WCA guide career path and training methods
- Full knowledge of WCA Training System
- Knowledge of Speciality Courses locally.
- Ensure consistent training content and delivery by all Guide Trainers
REQUIREMENTS TO PASS THE COURSE:
- Be associated with a WCA training facility
- Demonstrate you have worked a minimum of 12 months as a Trainer
- Have exceptional organisational and leadership skills
- Ensure consistent content and delivery of WCA Training Courses
- Serve as a representative of your WCA Training Facility
- Facilitate logistics and make sure the levels below are being completed by the Guide Trainer
Location, Facilities and Course Materials
FREE Samples of Online Training Below
Ready to find out more or Book?
Contact Miranda our WCA Guide Trainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials of Graduates
WCA Course Directors Contact Direct
Hire An E-Moped
Hire an e-moped e from our shop and take a cruise around Picton in the coolest way possible - without breaking a sweat.
We have high quality e-mopeds for hire at just $50 per hour.
The Best Experience
✓ Exclusive No SeaSickness Guarantee
✓ Experience Wild Dolphins
✓ Free Wi-Fi
✓ 5 minute walk from the ferry terminal
✓ Perfect for families - the kids will love it!
✓ Fully Guided - we don't leave you on your own
Free Coffee and Wi-Fi
We are located just minutes from the Interislander ferry terminal, and when you are at our shop, you can use our free Wi-Fi (it's fast!) and customers can enjoy a free coffee or tea.
E-Ko Tours lets you experience Picton/Marlborough better than the rest